Data Science Projects
Repository containing data science projects completed by me for academic, self learning, and hobby purposes.
Note: Data used in the projects (accessed under Datasets) is for demonstration purposes only.
- Cheating on a Jigsaw Puzzle: Using various computer vision methods and the OpenCV library to match puzzle pieces with a canvas.
Tools: OpenCV, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Using ML to Predict Video Game Player Strength
- Preprocessing Pipelines: Cleaning a diabetes dataset
- Regression: Predicting life expectancy based on demographic data
- Classification: Predicting congress party based on voting record
- Fine Tuning a Model: Improving model quality for predicting diabetes
Tools: Tableau, scikit-learn, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib
Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Storm Data Analysis: An analysis of NOAA storm data for events which cause the greatest impact by health effects and by economic loss.